Six facts about backup in 2017
- 46% of internet users do not backup their data at all
- Business data is backed up 20% more often compared to personal data
- 56% of the personal users don’t have more than one copy of their backup
- 75% of business data users have 2 copies or more
- Security stays the biggest concern for cloud backup among 70% of personal and 59% of business data users
- Every 3rd user has lost data at least once.
- Cloud backup is the second popular backup destination
- External drives are the most popular backup destination
- Cloud backup grew 13% on average from 2016 to 2017.